Did you know that the drugs normally given as a solution for nail fungus are very strong and affect the liver, so much so that you should not use them for longer than 2 weeks without a break?
Nail fungus (onychomycosis) affects both toe and fingernails but is most common on the toes. It spreads under the nail where it does its damage. Fungal infections are generally picked up by walking barefoot in public change rooms, pools, showers etc. Warm and moist areas where public walk is a breading ground for the fungus and can spread easily from person to person.
Generally you will notice these symptoms:
- white or yellow spots under the tip of the nail
- brittle crumbling nails
- nail discolours and may turn white, yellow or brown
- nail separates from the nail bed
- you'll experience pain and tenderness
Issues that make you more susceptible:
- having diabeties
- circulation problems
- weakened immune system
- working in humid environments
- closed toed shoes that do not absorb sweat
- excessive foot sweating
Ok so what is the best 3 step natural solution to clearing up nail fungal that will not damage your liver?
Step 1 - Firstly I recommend eliminating all processed sugar from your diet this will help slow the progress of the fungal growth.
Step 2 - File the nail right back and start applying PRL Oregano Oil daily, slowly the the nail will grow back pink.
Step 3 - Use Candida Clear to clear up any internal yeast infections that would be supporting the fungal growth.
Following these simple instructions will get you on the road to recovery and the earlier you get onto it the faster you will clear it up. This solution will also ensure that you do not risk doing any damage to your liver like some of the harsh drugs that are on the market.
You can prevent infections from spreading and from reinfecting in the future by:
- keeping your nails short
- filing down thickened areas on your nail
- thoroughly dry all nails on hands and feet, especially when walking in public areas
- use a separate pair of nail scissors for any infected nails
- always wear clean dry socks and change them if they are damp from sweat
If you have any further questions feel free to contact me in my facebook group for more advice 21 Days to Healthy Habits.