Serves: Two people
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Look after your gut biome, and kick start your metabolism with this nutritious breakfast or snack. I get 2 servings per recipe and I have this once a week, sometimes after a work out I'll stir in leucine and protein powder-its a great snack.
You’ll need these ingredients:
- 3 Capsules of M&R Essentials Gut Biome 1 Probiotic (open and empty capsule contents)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder organic
- 1 cup filtered water (never use tap water)
- 1 can coconut full fat milk (I use Roar brand)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or nectar
I use one bag of OOB berries, heat with a little water ( you can add some organic cornstarch to thicken if you like, I also like to add cinnamon on top as well to be extra healthy)
In a medium saucepan over low heat, health the coconut milk and water till warm to touch. Whisk in Chia seeds, coconut nectar, kefir starter and vanilla powder
Transfer to 2 glass jars or bowls and cover with paper towel and secure with a rubber band.
Check for taste/tartness after 12 hours of fermentation and if not tart cover again for another 12 hours
Then garnish wth toppings
This will keep for 5 days