Did you know that a good quality Vitamin C does far more than just boosting your immune system in winter?
It is a well known fact that it boosts our immune system and helps maintain normal function after intense exercise, but did you know that also:
- increases iron absorption
- it protects our cells against oxidative stress and reduces tiredness and fatigue
- it assists normal collagen production
- it assists the proper function of blood cells, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- it improves function of our nervous system
- it is required to regenerate Vitamin E and essential in producing Glutathione
Who would have thought that the humble Vitamin C tablet was essential to so many functions in our body?
DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
Adults and children 9 years or older: Take 1-3 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
- Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Per 1 capsule serve:
- Orgen-C 500mg ( certified organic)
- Vitamin C 250mg
- Non Citrus BioFlavonoids 50mg
Other Ingredients: Orgen-C® (Phyllanthus Emblica), Rice Flour, Vegetable Capsule (tapioca).
Vegan Formula & Non GMO.
Suitable for Vegans
If your delivery address is in New Zealand and you spend over $49 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free, If your delivery address is anywhere else in the world outside of New Zealand and you spend over $79 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free!
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.