Cold sore's are usually triggered by stress, either psychological or physical. Other common triggers include, a cold or flu, fatigue, menstruation, hormone changes and fevers.
There are generally 5 stages that present during a coldsore outbreak. The first is a tingling, burning or itching sensation on the skin. This can last for 6-12 hours which in itself produces an anxiety reaction in the body (because you know what is coming) only compounding the problem. The second stage is blistering with throbbing feelings and painful. The third stage is the blisters weeping, this is the most painful stage, the fourth is scabbing and if this cracks bleeding can occur, the final stage is healing.
Product Overview Video
- Petroleum 12 – reduces itchiness and inflammation, penetrates oil and sweat glands
- Nitric acid 12 – for healing blisters and ulcers
- Tellurium 12 – treats purulent rashes and itch, alleviates all over body and nerve pain
- Rhus tox 12 (poison ivy) heals skin and mucous membranes including blisters, reduces itching, manages rheumatic pain and joint stiffness, reduces fever
Bach Flowers included:
- Holly – encourages feelings of kindness and love toward others and reduces negativity and aggression
- Walnut – protects against outside influences and the effects of change
- Crab apple – cleansing remedy that alleviates repetitive habits and can purify wounds
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric acid
How do I take the Vira Clear Tonic?
10 drops directly under the tongue for up to 6 doses at times of fighting viruses. Reduce as symptoms improve.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
If your delivery address is in New Zealand and you spend over $49 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free, If your delivery address is anywhere else in the world outside of New Zealand and you spend over $79 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free!
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.